Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Barrier

This new year eve, I crossed the one barrier of my life which i never even in wildest of my dreams thought would cross.
For the last one and half years, I got ample of opportunities of breaking "the barrier" but fortunately for me I was successful in not doing the same. Parties came and went but I was weak enough to not to try and cross "the Barrier". But I don't what happened this time that made me gather so much courage to cross it.
Let bygones be bygones. But I don't know how to react. Whether to feel ecstatic about it or to think that this was a pathetic thing to do.
The story goes in flash back. Way back in history, on Jan 1 2010, the new year party and I committed this blunder of crossing "the Barrier". It was in this party that I agreed, I don't why, to go for it. The entire world seemed to ask me the question "why the hell are you not going for it"???
So..... I did it.
But afterwards when all my friends knew that I did it, some of them asked me to repeat it. But I told them the truth of life. "There is a quantum of rules in everyone's life. The width of this Quantum decreases as we move along in our lives. But the reduction is very slow. I have reduced the one here and the next reduction will be after a long time and hence I will not repeat it"
I don't remember how many times I said this statement. But according to many of friends I said it quite a lot of times. This was the Vodka effect.
Yes, I drank one complete peg of VODKA. Oh my god I crossed "The Barrier". Now the question is when will be the next reduction in the quantum. I hope it doesn't come soon.

7 comments:

  1. dude...dont think its like a big thing to hav happnd...u had a shot...nd if u know u dont want to do it again, u wont...so dhondhu, just chill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its absolutely ok..now tht u've tried it, don't call it a 'blunder'...i believe one shud never regret doing anything once he/she has enjoyed doing it...take it in a positive way instead...u've been such a sport to try it once...and u very well know when to stop...so chillax :)

    nd btw...wish u a very very happy new year !!!...u've already had a great start ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Poorvi - I guess you took it too seriously... I m not regretting over it....
    newaz Happy new year...well this new year beginning had enough hiccups for me to believe that this will be a gr8 one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tera blog kuch jaada hi melodramatic hai ..
    par tune .. vodka ..
    mera to insaniyat se vishwas hi uth gaya ...
    kalyug .. ghor kalyug !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kamine...ulta chor kotwal ko daante.....pehle pi li ab duniya pe dosh...

    sach btaa de sabko ki kiske gam mein pi thi..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ paaji - dosh???
    kaisa dosh???
    kaun dala dosh....main koi dosh nahin daal raha kisi pe

    ReplyDelete
  7. well...finally the B-school thing has taken over the seedha sadha guy....

    ReplyDelete