Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do I really deserve this degree??? I guess not !!!

So here I am.....an MBA i.e. Master of Business hmmm something...(lemme google this to find out) Google - MBA's biggest friend apart from his laptop, movies, sitcoms, serials, live sports and sleepless nights ( I m not forgetting the unforgettable and great friends that I made here....friends here include living human beings)

Someone asked me the biggest take away from these two years.....without giving a second thought I said - HOSTEL LIFE...yeah...its true.....not any knowledge,....not the degree...not even my job....I'll say the hostel life as my biggest take away from these two years.....this was my first time and hence not only did I enjoyed a lot but I also got to learn a whole lot of things which can't be described in words.

If somebody has to ask me what I did during these two years, my answer would be that I became a pro in "seep" (game of cards) and contributed in making many more the same. Apart from this, I learnt to play volley ball, then tennis and then started playing TT after a very long time. Enough of sports,...hmm....I watched movies (Hindi movies for a change...thanks to my roomie), series, sitcoms and documentaries. And if there was some time left....did some assignments and studies (just for a few hours during the exams)

So looking at this, no body will agree to the question that "Do I really deserve this Degree???" and now when I have the time to retrospect and introspect, I also feel the same....It looks like I have wasted a couple of years of my life enjoying....but still i am happy since I can't...in no way...can get these two years of my life back....

Those sleepness nights during the exams..trying to do the last minute studies...trying to gauge the paper by looking at the last years' papers...dividing the chapters and then combined studies (even if the no. of chapters were very less)...Those superb cut copy paste assignmnets that we did and submitted in pdf format to avoid getting the plagiarism check or spending time to change the language (just a word here or there to get a less % of plagiarism)....The allegations that i have done the entire project and u have done nothing.....the delegation of work.....u do this..u do this...u get the print out.....and I will present.....and then fights...no i will not do this....i did this last time.....just like small kids.....

Fighting for seats in the quizzes....cursing the teacher for not letting us cheat or changing the seat at the last moment....of for taking a quiz in the class in which we were absent......and many a times (almost every time) cursing him/her for taking a quiz in the first place,.....

Then how can we forget the parties...the late night Traditional MDI parties....especially the farewell party for the seniors....that was awesome....everyone at his/HER best.....then comes the awesome mess....don't have words to express here..so no comments......

To all my friends who made these two years unforgettable...thanks...thanks a lot...I love u all....very much....I can't and will never ever forget these happy moments.....
........THOSE WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE.........

5 comments:

  1. nooooo dear...u truly deserve the degree...
    waise masti bhi bahut mari tumne

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice ..
    i think that they are teaching this course in 2 years so that we can have all this masti .. nahi to 1 saal bhi jayada hai ..
    and if u dont deserve it .. than very few would ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah... i guess u njoyed a lot during these 2 years and as far as i know u....u were free from all kinda tensions here....u emerged as a more mature and humane personality here.....so masti stops here and time to become serious now....corporate life starts in no time now....

    ReplyDelete
  4. fir to koi bhi deserve nahin karta....saare aapke hi karan to pass hote the yaar.......aisa to mat kaho

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to hear that here also people are passing because of you.. and you missed writing about the blogs.

    ReplyDelete